11/23/2014

MY LAST TWO MONTHS: September and October



I was very busy with the move to my new apartment, I also had to buy laptop and cell phone to connect with my team: The Winners and perform the remaining activities with my tutors Haaga Helia.
Also, I committed 100% to my training center in Bucaramanga prepare students for SaberPro tests and math Olympics. I designed a simulator test in Blackboard platform for these students.

Also I oriented training apprentices 30 hours each week and shared my new pedagogical knowledge with pedagogical advisors and academic coordinator.

Unfortunately I had no time to perfect my speak Inglés, I hope to do in the holidays in December and January.

September was a very special month: Fairs and Festivals in Bucaramanga, Day of Love and Friendship and My Birthday!

2 months were intense but motivated by the new knowledge received.

1 comentario:

  1. I really like this personal reflection! I think the most inspiring outcome of introducing blogging to a course, is the opportunity to get these unexpected glimpses to the students life and learning. I hope your next 2 months are less busy (although it does not seem that way!). The good news of course is that the future activities seem to be quite nice!

    - Irmeli

    ResponderBorrar